- Review your employment policies to detect biases in recruitment and career pathways.
- Consider mentorship and role modeling within your organisation.
- Establish a senior led culture of no tolerance to racism, implementing specific policies and procedures to address complaints.
- Make the legislation that protects all citizens against racism widely known, including official channels for complains outside your organisation.
- Invest in culturally responsive practices and services.
Join our campaign mailing list and follow us